Sunday 26 December 2010

2010 most played artists

The end of live broadcasts for 2010 has allowed me to do some calculations of what I played during the year, and I have had some unexpected results.

Taken as pure plays, my playlists indicate this:

2010 Most Played Artists on Odd Girl Out (individual)
Girl in a Thunderbolt
Meshell = The Shondes = Shunda K
Jen Gloeckner = Golden Diskó Ship = Greie Gut Fraktion = Amanda Palmer = Twin Sister

However, if I combine bands or collaborations the artist appears in, the list comes out like this:

2010 Most Played Artists on Odd Girl Out (combined)
Gudrun Gut
Bettina Köster
Girl in a Thunderbolt = Amanda Palmer
AGF = Kristin Hersh
Deb Googe = Kathleen Hanna = Meshell = The Shondes = Shunda K

Interesting. Who knew counting could be so much fun? Though it doesn't tell the full story, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment